PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Niugini's subsidiary - LINK PNG
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2018, 20:59
olderairhead

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I have been asked to post the following opinion with regards to the post above - Government makes amend - so the original author cannot be identified:

déjà vu all over again and again…and yet again..

This article could have been written practically word for word about half a dozen times over the last mmmm…let’s say ohh 30 odd years. I only go back to 1980s-- beyond that I can’t comment.

Only changes here are a few names –and one notable (read level 2 alert flashing light) returnee to a position that allows access to the honey pot that is Kumul Holdings -and thus PX-

Ask yourself the question after reading this article-“what is going to change at PX” or “what will be done differently at PX?. As far as the tech crew are concerned, the answer is quite obvious--nothing. Zero. Nada.

The status quo will officially remain—perhaps because it has served certain interests so well for so long. The same people with the same management abilities and attitudes towards their tech staff will still be in control , regardless of whose name is on the paperwork or office door.

Not much of interest in the article, but my eye was particularly drawn to this statement: -

The combined experience and qualifications of Sir Kostas and Mr Jepson, and of the other current directors of the board of Air Niugini will help us turn Air Niugini around easily

What is touching or pathetic or simply interesting in the Chinese sense, is the certainty that there will be dramatic changes in outcomes after changing nothing. That’s a definition of something .

I assume from this official notification that Einstein will be finally proved wrong by the towering intellect residing in and around ANGH. Who knew?

Nothing will change and nothing will make it change—no, not even “that.”

The ejection seat was a good idea, I always thought.