PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2018, 05:37
Skyehigh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So far my experience with Qantas recruitment has been really disappointing. I applied April 2017 and was at the July AD. After passing all other stages I moved on to the security check and medical and was told if I completed everything I would be offered at FT role and would attend ground school on 31/7. I completed everything only to discover that my security check had never been submitted to Aus check from Qantas. That was then fixed and I was told I would be in the August GS. Last week I get an email saying I never completed my medical (which I did back in July) spent all week following up about it to get it sorted out and of course missed out on the August GS. I spoke with Qantas today who has advised they have found everything and will be in touch should they have a position for me in the next allocation. This has just left me feeling very disheartening and wondering how many people slip through the cracks during this application process. Has anyone else had this happen to them or am I just bad luck?