PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 26th Aug 2018, 11:44
Byrne11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I thought i'd give my feedback on the RYR interview as I used this extensively to prepare from people who had done it previously.
8am start, 4 people in my group.
Brief introduction to Ryanair, and the 737 sim they have. I was in the second group for the sim. Sim WAL2T departure, follow radar headings, climb and descent to 7000, emergency (DODAR/NITTS), hold with an ILS to land. Interview was straight forward, questions on the 737 followed by questions on CV, Final Report and a general conversation. Similar to what everyone has posted here previously.
Out of the 4, I was the only one to pass.

I finished my MCCJOC on a 737-800NG 3 months ago, but I done 3 hours in Simcheck in Dublin on the Friday before, and also going back to my flight school to do a few hours the week before that. Questions others got in my group were the ones people have posted previously and also on their old aircraft type.
Being Irish, Ryanair was my first preference, delighted to be starting a type rating in October.