PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Belfast International-2
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2018, 14:09
West Brit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Went through BFS Saturday 11th for mid afternoon flight. Took on board all bad publicity on here and on the media so went with an open mind.
Park and fly had to park quite far from bus, maybe a few more pointers to locate rows, probably not unique to BFS, regular shuttle buses.
Flight check-in bright and airy building went smoothly. Round to security, a lot of departures due in the afternoon, no que straight through.
Main terminal absolutely fine, toilets etc modern like any other airport, a little walk along international pier to departures.
Flight called for boarding, the stairs were drab and going down I am sure there will have been a few near misses.
Summing up overall good experience no buckets under dripping roofs (well it wasn't raining). I suppose the park and fly bus drop off could be more centrally located for parking, more row number markers.. no complaints within the terminal apart from the stairs at the gate. There are of course stairs at other airports I have used, so not a BFS issue although a few more airbridges would be welcome.
Overall impression did what it said on the packet, nothing outstanding, would dissappear as a memory into any other airport I have flown through if it was my only experience of BFS.