PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines (HKA)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2018, 02:22
Krone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pajarito

Can you please tell me why do you assume I don’t speak english? I have actually lived in the US and spanish and english are not even the only lenguages I speak.
It it’s actually very rude to mock someone up without knowing the person.
Even if it were the case where the applicant it is not so good at english, why do you think it’s ok to spread all your bitter personality around when nobody actually cares about what you think?

Dear Poster.
Re-read my post. Its not aimed at you, don't shoot the messenger. And please , you may need to re read again, if you are ICAO level 4 @ Lenguages

BTW, I've lived in many countries, it doesn't necessarily qualify me as fluent in their language .

Bitter Personality? LOL, I remember the days when there was no Sim practising for an interview, no tutoring or online help with the assessment process. It was you, your personality, and what you could bring to the table. This may not sit well with the new millennial brigade, but this is a forum and I will give my point of view.

If my views offend you, then I can't help.

HHChan, may I ask where exactly you would ban me too?
Are my posts so vitreolic that they offend you, that you ask another to have me banned and that will solve all you issues? Pathetic.