PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Belfast International-2
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2018, 21:28
tigger2k8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SecondDog
The article (along with the two Special Assistance stories of recent times) are all utter tosh.

Car Park one is a complete fabrication with hypothetical discussion on top of chinese whispers. Why would a private company have to broadcast any details about their dealings behind the scenes with ALL affected clients to a public audience.

The man with the spanners was correctly handled by the security team, as was the little boy with Autism. The reporting here is utter tripe, playing to the baying mob.

Ever since the issue with security at the start of the summer its just been dig after dig..

Anyone with common sense should know that with security, you can't take a tool kit, its on the prohibited items list.. if there was more time it could have been planned or travelled in the hold, but you can't fault security for doing their job... as for the boy with autism, security would not have seperated him from the parent... i believe the grandmother was with him? Every one is out to try and get a bit of compensation / attention now..

As for the car parking... as long as they were contacting all affected customers then I don't see the issue, its been nearly 4 weeks since the worst rain in years... why is this only coming out now? I am sure that all affected didn't have nearly a 3 week holiday my guess is someone didn't get as much compensation as they wanted.. they are lucky they are getting anything, regardless if the drains are in place or not, it still probably falls under an act of God.. plus the disclaimer that the operator isn't responsible for any damage / theft while parked..