PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 22nd Aug 2018, 09:52
PADRON737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by charliedelta35
I wonder if you work there as a cockpit crew..
owww somebody is still drinking the cool aid. Just as a matter of interest what makes you think I’am not flying for the low cost trying to be flag carrier THY?

People do not listen to this fool, people are leaving en mass, and for the record I’am flying for THY.
The chief pilot send an e-mail to all the pilots that they are going to peg it to some mix of euro dollar and gold and pay after 6 months etc lot’s of promises and carrot on the stick me thinks.why because lot’s of promisses were made in the past none materialized.

enjoy your well spend money on the ng type-rating pumpkin

You made the comment below so Let me guess who does not work for THY?

I would say the articles is slightly biased. Sometime people mixed up their political/nation wise hates to the such articles. However, I heard from many Turkish pilot that fatigue is high. Working conditions are difficult compare to EU. Please do not forget that Austrian/Media/politicians somewhat have bad feelings about Turkish people or/and government in general which I can observe as Turkish living in EU. I also heard from people who attend THY Flight Academy selection that there are definitely backing to some candidates from intra-company even they dont deserve or have ability, for this reason one of my friend was mentioned that there might be even more incident happen in the future especially in THY. As article mentioned, ex-military pilots are big problem there. They have great experience and ability to fly but when it comes to CRM most of them under standards.

Last edited by PADRON737; 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:12. Reason: replying to trolls takes energy