PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets Europe hiring FO's
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2018, 20:11
papazulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by buzzc152

Crew profit share is currently being restructured so not really sure what it will look like in years to come but you could probably expect €4000-6000 annual bonus. Other extras included loss of license/disability insurance, health insurance. Per diems are tax free expect for U.K crews where it is taxed (I think) at 5%.
There is also a rumour going around that they are looking at ways of offering empty ferry legs for family use though I can't personally see how that could ever work in any practical sense.

Overall, as an FO after a few years at the company you would expect the cash element to be around €75-80k and benefits in kind worth £5k plus.

The other big benefits are top notch training, huge ops support from HQ in Lisbon and a great bunch of folks to work and play with.

Bon chance.
That's pretty exhaustive re. salary terms, thanks for your efforts.

5-6 years back I would have sold my mum to the devil in order to join NJE. I ended up instead selling my soul at an even cheaper price! Now on an aircraft that I hate (320), doing a frustrating + shambolic job (LOW LoCo!!!) for a ridiculous salary (which starts just now to show signs of improvement). Oh...there are also some bad news: I live in a fantastic country, truly blessed wx-wise, work with a great bunch of guys and gals and have some decent travel perks.

What puts me off is the long way to LHS and the ups and downs of the fractional/corporate market. The 320 is a sort of "life insurance" job-wise and command could be just 2 years away or so. No longer a spring chicken, I might be shooting myself in the foot or worse by making the wrong call at the right time...

Happy landings

PZ