PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas admits Arab 'terror' blunder
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2003, 23:03
AirNoServicesAustralia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not going to change your views bubbette and you're not going to change mine. I didn't want to get off the topic but when Big Kev said almost all terrorists are arab that rubbed me up the wrong way.

I know their are parades and family celebrations through the old city all the time, but this certainly wasn't. The group of I suppose 40 ultra orthodox jews were aggresively taunting the local arabs and trying to incite a reaction, that was until the security forces arrived. I know what I saw and I know what I was told.

I based what I say from speaking to people from all backgrounds while I was there, and while I wasn't able to visit the ultra orthodox jews let alone talk to them, I spoke to the more liberal western jews who I would meet in coffee shops.

Again you have your opinion and I have mine. I still believe the Palestinians have a right to a homeland as Israelis do, and Jordan certainly is not that homeland. I believe the Palestinians are having state sponsored terrorism committed upon them, you believe these are legitimate army operations. One question why if they are legitimate army operations, are groups of young israeli soldiers refusing to participate.

You blame the Palestinians for being Anti-Semites???? If not before Sharon, surely after they endured the last couple of years it would make anyone hate the people doing what has been done to them.

I guess you support the maintaining of the illegal jewish settlements also.