PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why close all the topics? They are there anyway!
Old 20th Aug 2001, 12:00
Checkboard

Received 147 Likes on 72 Posts
The topics wern't closed, they were moved, with an explanitory comment at the end of them to furthur illustrate this. While I could have moved them completely, haveing them dissapear in this forum I left a copy of them here so that those interested can chase them to their new home if interested.

I do recognise that one of the great features of PPRuNe is the maintenance of an online community, and all that involves, however it is also necessary to keep topics appropriate to the forum title - other wise there would be no need for forum titles, and the ease they give you when searching for information.

Sometimes the need for maintaining the community, and maitaining the integrity of a frum conflict, and there will always be different opinions for what is appropriate and what isn't.

The thing is that as moderator my opinion matters more than yours does in some situations

But I do listen

Those that wish to vote on the issue can do so here, and I will have a chuckle while reading the various opinions.