PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 19th Aug 2018, 11:59
parishiltons

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by philosophrenic
(thanks for moving my post to where it should be, I'll go through all previous post.)

Hi all, I'm in the process of Airservices ATC trainee application process and looking for advise and help. I have made it through the first 2 steps and is about to attend the whole day assessment in MEL facility in September. Can anyone speculate the selection rate of this step and/or the previous steps? Any tips on this assessment day, like what's involved and what preparation will be great. TIA!
The others are correct. It's purely about whether you make the grade on your own efforts - it's not a competition against others. Be rested and well when you turn up to the day - so if you are travelling come a day or so prior and get a good night's sleep - don't get up at 4am and catch the 0600 flight on the same day to get to assessment and expect to perform at peak for the rest of the day. If you are unwell (cold, virus or whatever) it will be obvious on the day so tell your contact person at Airservices in advance and ask for a reschedule.