PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is the impasse impassable?
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2018, 04:11
Kotuku

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AQIS Boigu:

Thanks for the mention! It is coming up to the one year mark of my Retirement at RA 65 and I must comment that it has been wonderful. It is so refreshing to be clear of the awful people that run Cathay Pacific Airways and to have control of your own life again. I look at PPrune from time to time and I must say that I am totally amazed how many of you are still working for these people. You are all sitting and waiting for them to change their spots, but they won't. It is not in their DNA and when you have the Management team they have and people like Tony Tyler operating in the background, a complete failure to accept the fuel hedging fiasco and not see the sense in coming up with a modern, proper computer roster system, that is not subject to the whims and fancies of the Cathay Crew Controllers, then you are always going to be pushing it uphill with a sharp stick.

How there was not a bigger negative response to the Captains not receiving the 13th Month Bonus, a complete slap in the face and a clear indication of the lack of respect for you and what you do, is a complete mystery to me.

How any Checker and Trainer can look at themselves in the mirror each morning as well at the moment, is beyond me. It is way past the time that you should have given it away and brought this shambles to a stop, until sanity and common sense kicks in.

I have not missed aviation, flying through the night and certainly Cathay Pacific and living in Hong Kong, for one single nano second. Folks, there is a much better life out of there and if you need to work, then do it for somebody else, not this awful lot. Don't be scared, it is nice out here! I could say more obviously, but I know you like short posts!!

Best Regards,

PH