PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas admits Arab 'terror' blunder
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2003, 22:30
Bubbette
Swounger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Despite the Arabs not being Aryan, they were and have been one of Hitler's great supporters---this is not news--pick up a history book.

I did however see the orthodox jews celebrate the incursion into the West Bank 9 years ago, where a number of innocent Palestinian civilians were killed "in the crossfire", by dancing through the Arab Quarter of the old city of Jerusalem, when I was there. I found the majority of the Western Jews in Israel to be interested in peace, but the majority of the predominantly Russian Orthodox Jews are only interested in the complete destruction of the Palestinian state.
Um, I don't think you saw this at all. Care to elaborate what you actually saw? There are many parades throughout the Muslim quarter, if that's what you are referring to, and all of the Old City of Jerusalem at various holiday times, family celebrations, etc. So who exactly told you that this was in celebration of deaths, which is what you imply, or of an army operation, which happens all the time?

And the vast vast majority of Russian Orthodox Jews could care less about the Palestinians---whose state is Jordan, and they certainly don't want the destruction of that. From what revisionist sources are you gleaning this drivel? How many Russian Orthodox Jews do you think there are in Israel? I'd say less than 20,000, if that.

Re Muslims,though not necessarily Arabs here,

Muslim Students at Penn Sponsor Nazi
By Jonathan Calt Harris
FrontPageMagazine.com | October 9, 2003

This week the University of Pennsylvania’s Muslim Student Association (MSA) is celebrating its “Islam Awareness Week.” For the keynote address on Thursday, October 9, the MSA invited “Reverend” William W. Baker, a former chairman of a racist and anti-Semitic organization, the Populist Party.[1

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=10233