PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Letter from the DFO
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2018, 18:25
cannot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raven did you really expect anything different from this individual ? It fits in perfectly with his character , he is only in this for everything that he can get out of it . If that entails walking over some or all of you so be it .
I have absolutely no idea why he was picked for this position , actually I do , it’s because he spent years brown nosing everyone he could . From the pilots perspective,he is the worst possible choice and I suspect that the board will regret this decision in a very short time frame . Unfortunately this is how they want to run this airline with threats , coercion , and intimidation . For management it’s no longer working , this is not the 80’s or 90’s when jobs were in short supply , there are dozens of well paying jobs out there for experienced pilots who are taking advantage of this and leaving in ever increasing numbers .
Experience cannot be put on a balance sheet , so accountants simply ignore it , but it can make the difference between an incident and a smoking hole in the ground.
This airline can no longer afford to maintain its current attrition rate , but until the management convinces the board that this current policy will result in the destruction of a once Great airline , nothing will change