PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 14th Aug 2018, 02:51
Kranz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pilotchute
On another thread you mention you don't have a PPL yet. Maybe you should stop wasting yours and other people's time emailing about jobs that your nowhere near qualified for.
Didn't realise it was a crime to pose a question. In any case, the gist of my enquiries has been to ascertain more specific information around what each airline is looking for so that I can ensure I spend my training money in the way that best suits the airlines to improve my candidacy for any roles. Whilst you are correct in where I am with my training, I am working towards my CPL and would like to have this within three months (I am dedicating 3 days per week full time to prac & theory and am flying an average of 4 hours a day on each of those three days). I am also enquiring about the airline cadetship routes which include working as a CFI to boost hours to 1500 rather than DEFO. I therefore don't see my requests as being pre-emptive or wasting people's time. But thank you for your comment.

I also received a response from Compass overnight saying they do not sponsor E3's.