PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4th Aug 2018 Junkers JU52 crashed in Switzerland
Old 13th Aug 2018, 18:34
meleagertoo

Received 135 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by hans brinker
but there is no such thing as a downwind turn.
Eh???
Not many people know that, my friend, and even if you take issue with the terminology (but why? It is a common enough expresson) everyone knows what is meant by it and the significance of it in this case. Quite how that one petty cavil renders an entire post "totally made irrelevant" (ugh!) is known only to you pal - but it doesn't say much for your CRM, tolerance or powers of logic and judgement does it?

Nul points for a pointless, irrelevant snipe.

gearlever - do spill the beans - who "knows exactly what actually happened"? and what was it? I'm impressed you "know" too. Hadn't realised the case was closed and hadn't read any post so far revealing it.
Or could it be you read my post so so carelessley that you took it to be a statement of facts rather than the clearly stated hypothesis based on probability and likleyhood that was repeated so many times specifically so lazy people who don't bother to read posts properly might not jump to conclusions and mistake it for something else.
Human factors again?

Last edited by meleagertoo; 13th Aug 2018 at 18:46.