PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2003, 09:43
gary pols

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stay away of Gerald Todd, unless you can agree with him to '' Pay as you Fly ''. Don't pay CFS, or any other Flightschool for this matter, more than 2000 Rand in advance !!

If you pay him ( or them ) more, he (or they) got you by the balls (male students only !!), which will hurt you 9 out of 10 times !!
I could not continue my Flight Training with CFS because my (positive !!!!!!) account balance got below 16.000 Rand !!!!!!

Together with this very disapointing experience and all kind of ''promises'' of co-piloting some Cargo Albatross........(.being a white guy with a Eurppean Passport........YEAH SURE..do you believe it ???????? ......... yeah, me idiot, I did then.
WE ALL TRY TO MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE......RIGHT !! I decided to lick my ( financial)wounds and leave beautiful South Africa ( this is 1995 by the way..!!).. heading for Flight Safety Academy, Vero Beach, Florida, USA.

At this time I'am flying Corperate in the States, can't beat a Lear at 410 !!

Just wanted to share my experience with all of you who have to make a mayor discision in their young lives, which at the end of the day, might turn out to be a very important one!!
Says who ......??? A now 47 year old horses mouth out of an old CFS stable.

Gerald, I hope Sally and the kids are in good health, because besides of the fact that I think you should change your financial management(like I told you when I left) we had our good moments at the campfire !!!!
Please give them my regards !!

Take care everyone, Fly Safe ..!!

Gary Pols