PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Someone stole a Q400 from Seattle?
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2018, 09:22
RenegadeMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by keeprighton1974
I'm really disappointed - this being a Professional Pilots Forum - that none of you are questioning the official version of this event.
So you're suggesting this is a conspiracy of some sort. That it's just all too unlikely a ground staffer could work out how to get a complex machine like this started up and flying?

I was born on a day but that day wasn't yesterday.
So it's clearly not what it appears to be? Something way more sinister?

I guess this is how the System keeps us in check. If you point out the holes in the story of these events you probably won't be a professional pilot for very long....
So you're saying that "the System" (i.e. Big Brother, the Elite, the Illuminati, etc) have once again pulled the strings and if one of us lower level pawns has the audacity to question it, it's likely to impact your ability to get a good job?

Mmm.....

Perhaps Rich just loved the planes he worked with and read up all about them to learn how they're started and operated. Maybe he's been in the cockpits many times and innocently had yarns with various pilots showing enthusiasm and they've imparted some knowledge to him. Then with his home sim he'd learnt the fundamentals of flying them enough to get this one underway and airborne. The maneuvers aren't all that advanced if you've tried stuff like this on a sim a few times.

Maybe you'd like Alex Jones to cover this story for a bit more "depth of investigation" Lol!

(one thing I really think the world just doesn't need is yet another conspiracy theory about an aircraft accident; be this one a deliberate act. A very troubled man is dead, his family in considerable pain, the ATC controller probably heavily affected too, and his work colleagues at the airline shocked.....I really don't think it's too much more than that and as someone above has alluded to, if you do some research on what the black dog is and what it can do to a person this sad incident is simply a tragedy, nothing more)
​​​​​​​