PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Another drink too many
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2018, 12:08
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by White Knight
My understanding was that the tourist visa stamp entitles the visa holder to drink in hotel bars. You can also bring in duty free booze (to drink in your hotel). You can't buy alcohol though in MMI or A&E.

I think the filming is the real issue as well as the attitude!
yes that's what I meant with the "technically". You're good in a hotel but once you leave said hotel if you do anything to draw attention then good luck. As for the DF previous cases have shown that's a grey area indeed.

the second she started filming she was done. There's other ways to address issues that is not one of them. And yeah I've seen people get bollocked for using phones in Customs queue in Sydney. Stupid woman was taking video of the crew without permission saying we were cutting in front (we were in the crew lane) and persisted even after we nicely told her its not allowed, stuck her phone in my and the pursers face she then tried to take a photo of me saying she was going to complain to EK. Customs officer came over, confiscated the phone and took her to secondary screening informing her that he could enforce the 10k fine if he so chose so she has better be polite. Don't do it kids.