PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Oakland (our new hotel destination for SFO)
Old 10th Aug 2018, 02:17
magyarflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ten years ago migration from Bulgaria and Romania was supposedly going to be the end of Europe. Twenty years ago a large influx of Builders and Plumbers from Poland was supposedly going to be the end of Europe. I wonder what people will be saying is going to cause the end of Europe in ten years time.[/QUOTE]

easy answer my friend, your polish builders and plumbers from Poland and the romanian and Bulgarians migrations are and have been integrated to a degree, now in 10 years you are going to have 10 million economic migrants from the subcontinent with no skills,no integration selling trinkets in your streets drawing your social benefits and increasing your local unemployable citizens and using your medical resources, read my lips and don’t call me racist. It’s inevitable. The only countries that would be able to survive will be the eastern ones and Russia and of course Switzerland. Do you see China who is sending millions of yuan’s there accepting any I mean ANY economic migrants in their country? They only aim is to sapp those countries of vital resources while leaving the immigration problem to Europe, isn’t that a great deal?