Old 10th Aug 2018, 01:37
  #5 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: UK
Age: 41
Posts: 928
Originally Posted by fuelsurvey View Post
If you happen to have a Canadian ATP I believe it's a simpler process to get your foreign type rating added to the Canadian license first.
You can then add the type to your FAA based on the Canadian license without any testing
Someone forgot the first rule of Fight Club!
rudestuff is offline