PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flyby School Leon
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2018, 01:26
Amir Ali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fraserkeyworth99
Hi,
Thank you for replying to my post , how long have you been studying with leon?
Also how are you finding your time there what is the accommodation and the facilities like ?
What made you choose flyby school and what kind of process is involved in starting training as in the tests and visiting the school?
kind regards Fraser
ok i am now 8 months into my training and i am well over 50% of the total course of-course excluding the 2 months of foundation which is mandatory for every new joiner.... the accommodation is good you can choose to stay on your own (price is higher) or you can go with standard accommodation which is good but not superb yet alot of students dont mind it and stay in it.... i chose flyby because of their aircraft's and the great slots of flying you get also the instructors are really good.... you have to do an aptitude test which is not that hard and also pass the foundation to go into the ATPL'S the facilities are getting better by day you definitely have to visit it and compare it to your own preference but i have done that alot and fly by is great ...as every school it lacks in some areas but majority is great and i am really happy with it and the quality training i get specially in flying.