PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did you take the COMPASS test?
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2018, 13:36
zac2711

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Banana Joe
I tried pilotpatitutetest.com and SkyTest and the latter is much better. And to make it better, you only pay for it once. I failed the Advanced Compass test in December, I don't know the name of the battery test I passed 2 weeks ago.

As for the psychological assessment, I think you should imagine yourself in a flight deck environment and think about what you think is best in such an environment: assertiveness, dedication, commitment, team-work, being open to others' opinions, speak up when you deem it necessary, but also be the type of guy you would buy a drink to.

Of course, if you really aren't any of that the assessors will find out at some point. I had an interview with the psychologist for more than 1 hour, she probably wrote her notes on 10+ pages and a couple of weeks later I received a copy of the very detailed report that was sent to the airline for the final decision.
Cheers for the reply mate,
Im heavily considering to purchase the Skytest software however it requires a given USB keytab for some of the batteries, hence would be problematic since i do not live in the UK and my assessment test for my chosen flight school is in a month's time. I will be applying to BAA training so i doubt i will have to deal with an interview with a psychologist, that being said, i do have a profile test to do via. a multiple-choice test and then a final interview (whom i would guess are the assessors). But will definitely try my best to be more inclined towards the personality traits you've mentioned earlier without steering to far from the truth.

Again thank you for the kind advice given,