PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Did you take the COMPASS test?
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2018, 06:20
zac2711

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Banana Joe
Update.

I have recently undertaken psychometric tests for a well-known operator in Europe after I failed the Advanced Compass test in December for another airline. This one was harder and I passed it. The psychological assessment was even more detailed than just a 5-minute talk with a young blonde, attractive aviation psychologist. SkyTest is all you need. These batteries of tests are pretty much useless in my opinion if all you need is to practice a little bit. And I thought they were supposed to determine who is cut for the job or not.

That's the assessors' job and they do it better.
Hello mate,

Cheers for providing and sharing useful information with regards to the tests. You mentioned you did an advanced compass test, can you elaborate which aspects or modules in particular had made this test significantly more difficult or advanced? Im currently practicing the compass test and i am aware of skytest reputation, however, do you have any opinion regarding pilotaptitudetest.com or latestpilotjobs. With regards to the psychological assessment, am i correct to say that there is no right or wrong answers or is there more of a preference for a certain personality.

cheers,