PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2018, 23:51
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
She really did come across as having a genuine love of flying.
Yes she does but that does not justify getting her jolly paid for by sponsors who have been mislead.

I have said this before and I shall say it again, I have "friends" that move in very high circles. The latest is that her PR machine is about to kick into gear again and a move made to get the LAA decision over-turned on the grounds that there was not any intent to deceive. I won't go over it all again but that is not the impression that all the facts unravelled on here here suggests. You have to ask the question "would you give massive amounts of sponsorship if you knew that all you were doing was funding a dual trip to satisfy someones own personal dream?". This is the root question which TCT and BiaB have dodged from day one. Misdirection, lies and subterfuge surrounded her trips and that evidence is in the public domain for all to see.

By all means let her alone to enjoy her flying but I, and many many more, are not going to let this become anything more than it was. A very well funded jolly that got out of control.