PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Star Air/Ghodawat Any Info ?
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2018, 10:11
l8starter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Star Air/Ghodawat Any Info ?

I'm after any background information if anyone can share please ? Star Air are a start up company based in Bangaluru, with ERJ145's.
Their CEO is/was CP of Ghodawat Aviation, a Heli charter company, and yes I have asked the same question in the Rotor Heads forum, but no response.
Ghodowat are a large multi-organisation, so Star Air should have considerable backing, but I would be interested to know what sort of organisation they might be, honest/unscrupulous, professional/like to cut corners etc., to try and get an idea of what I might expect life to be like with Star Air, and working under their new CEO ?
I am under no illusions that regional flying in India will be hard work (I've had some previous very helpful responses about flying and life in India in general), but they offer a commuting roster, and I would see it as an opportunity to be in that part of the world for a year or two (I believe the DGCA has recently extended FATA to the end of 2020).
They seem to be getting quite interested in me, so any offerings gratefully received ! Many thanks. L8