PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Brexit, licences and training
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2018, 15:31
  #4 (permalink)  
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Ready to Depart
Age: 41
Posts: 289
You can move your EASA license to another state quite easily. If you get an EASA license from the CAA and all goes tits-up, just move it to Spain, Ireland or the Netherlands before the deadline.
Dusty_B is offline