PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Copa Airlines
Thread: Copa Airlines
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2018, 02:53
STVNBRKBCK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by btv16
What would I have to do If I have all my faa licenses/ratings to work at copa airlines? I’m salvadoran with US citizenship?
just apply, send an email to: [email protected]

WITH this documents attached
Dear,

Thank you for your interest in being part of the Copa Airlines Family.

In order to continue with your screening process we need to receive the following documents:
  1. Application Form(attached)
  2. Curriculum Vitae
  3. Copy of both sides of CPL or ATP License (authenticated by the aeronautical authority)
  4. Medical Certificate updated (valid for 6 month for pilots over 40 years old, one year for pilots under 40 years old)
  5. Copy of last two pages of Log Book including flight hours during the last twelve (12) month (authenticated by aeronautical authority, current or former employers. It requires a stamp)
  6. Copy of valid passport (colored copy)
  7. USA Visa
  8. No Accident/Incidents Report (issued by aeronautical authority NOT from Companies)
  9. Two (2) Recommendation Letters (must come from Chief Pilot Department or Human Resources, with letterhead from the company. not coworkers, friends or family).
  10. Copy of Yellow Fever Vaccination Card. (the date needs to be clearly visible)
  11. Employment reference form (attached)

Notes:
  • The first six requirements are indispensable in order to apply for the selection process.
  • Every document needs to be clearly visible
  • All the documents must be attached in PDF format
  • Maximum 5MB per email

If you have any additional concerns feel free to contact us.

Looking forward to hear again from you.