PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 4th Aug 2018, 16:33
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Mgggpilot
Sorry for my being a bit rude .
No you're not or you would have been more civil in your reply.

Actually there aren't any threads for ME CC in the dedicated forum since this board got all lawsuit-shy and they shut them down some time ago. It's also the Middle East forum for aviation here, it ain't restricted to pilots - sorry to spoil your "exclusive" party... if you want to have your private club you can send your real name and staff number and join the EK locked pilots forum. (Best not be telling anyone to "shut the fk up" in there though)

The thread was about "Emirates interviews" and evolved into general joining scuttlebutt, nothing in the title restricted comments to pilots only (there have been engineers and ATC in here over time, funny never saw any comments putting them down because of their role or calling them "irrelevant") so perhaps you should work on those CRM skills, filter and just scroll on by if certain posts aren't relevant enough for you.

Happy flying.
Edit: I see you're a new joiner FO (or attempting to) in QR. Why exactly are you preaching to me on an EK thread again?

SOPS, apparently truth is only worth something if you're from a particular approved segment, shame the other segments are the ones who do the lowly work of keep the pilots fed and watered, how dare they have an opinion! (Yeah yeah, all you usual guys can save yourselves the trouble, I'll just pretend the expected remarks follow and save you the bandwith)

Percentage of post for thread topic: Hope those of you deciding to join anyway have read and re read everything in these forums, there's lots of useful info around.