PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What job could a foreign 10k hr 777 pilot get in the USA?
Old 3rd Aug 2018, 14:25
  #19 (permalink)  
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Москва/Ташкент
Age: 50
Posts: 789
A three year RSA Bachelors Degree is equivalent to a US four year Degree. I don't think that will be an issue. The US and few other countries are the exceptions in having four year Bachelor degrees - most countries are three (generally following the British system) more importantly both cover similar academic content in different time scales.
flash8 is online now