PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London City Airport (Chapter 2)
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2001, 20:26
brockenspectre

Rainbow Chaser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

raw data k you forgiven forget "you da person" I would rather be "you da man" OK? hehehe none of that political correct nonsense around me!

EYB hehehehe I like "VLM floaty floaty" a technique I attempted while trying to complete PPL and even saw while waiting at LCY for a flight to Bern - I was assuming the flight deck had seen the water all around LOL

swashplate sorry to disappoint you, but in regular netspeak LOL=Laughing Out Loud...maybe someone else wants it to be Lots Of Love of you but that would be a personal thang!!

For those of you flying into LCY using a Dover approach may I kindly suggest you spend a couple second, just beyond Ashford in Kent, to tune in to 122.00, when you might hear the parachuting and aerobatic exploits going on underneat you at Headcorn Aerodrome. I know the Crossair crew were amazed when we went overhead (I was hanging near flight-deck at time) and told em to quickly tune-in...home of The Tiger Club (http://www.tigerclub.co.uk) and great parachuting (if you think it OK to leap out of a perfectly serviceable aircraft)!!!