PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - National Jet Systems
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2003, 09:39
Cart_tart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,

I work for NJS so hopefully can be of some help.

Yes it's true BNE, MKY, ROK & CBR bases have closed or are in the process of doing so. Crew were offered positions in other bases (CNS, DRW, PER, ADL (charter only) ) Some people could not move due to family commitments etc, so had to resign. Renumeration for those in that position is now being looked at.

I'd say they're looking for crews in PER if they're interviewing you here. I know we're MAJORLY short of crew and they're working us into the ground. My guess is that it would be charter here as all the charter crew would be on the transfer list for QFlink. If they need more in QFlink then they'd transfer from the list then employ externally for the base. If you're QFlink you'll fly BAE-146 only. If you're Charter you'll fly both the 146 and Dash 8.

They're only offering contracts at the moment. The last contracts were for 12 mths and they've all just been extended for another 12. More aircraft leases are up for renewal next year (about oct) & chances are they'll be going back. Hence the contracts. But 5 a/c are going back at the end of this month and we're still desperate!

Hope that helps you all.
If you want any other info PM me

Love CT
xx