PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One more lawsuit
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2018, 07:26
tekling

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spannersatcx,

I didn't want to get back onto these forums, but I felt I had to call out your ignorance. You are very clearly an armchair engineer working in IOC, similar to the one who visited the cockpit, and you only serve to illustrate the attitude that leads to so many complaints.
In my APU incident, the aircraft had been cleared for flight, I had signed for it. No ADDs. As has already been pointed out, the crew do not need permission to start the APU. If engineers do not want the APU started at the normal time, it should be annotated in the tech log, there should be a red and white sticker on the switch, and I should at least be advised of this - enough? Oh and the aircraft should not have been released for flight.
I am well aware that the engineers that attend the aircraft are HAECO ones. The engineer who came down from IOC was CX.
The HAECO engineers looking into the MAT a) should not have been doing so after I had accepted the aircraft, and b) should at least have spoken some English.
This was another problem on the line in that so many people waltz in and out of the cockpit prior to push back, with no reference to the skipper, just doing there own thing.
With all due respect, Spannersatcx, your post only serves to illustrate why there are so many problems like this in the company. Find out the facts before you comment!