PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2018, 08:12
riadh199

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well. This is my first post here, I've been reading your replies for a couple of weeks, they helped me understand the process.

I have a few questions for those who passed stages 0 and 1. So, I first applied for the TATC position a week ago. When they accepted my application they sent me the links to stages 0 and 1 by email. But when I passed stage 1 , The email I received is very short and is text only , doesn't contain any links or attached documents. It says : Congratulations on passing our Stage 1 Online Assessments! The next stage of the process will be to attend a Stage 2 Assessment Day at our Head Office in Fareham, Hampshire. We will send you an invitation to self-register onto an available date very shortly, please book in as soon as possible.

That's all it contains, and this was about 5 days ago. I am wondering how long it will take them to send me the invitation to self-register for stage 2.

And I know that stage 2 will be a combination of ATC knowledge, FEAST and DART. But this email I received doesn't mention anything about a study pack being sent to me nor any other information. I'm sure it's nothing but I'm a bit worried.

Can someone who went through this fairly recently share their experiences with me please ?

Also any advice regarding FEAST and DART would be really appreciated, there isn't too much info on how NATS does it out there.

Thanks for your help guys!!