PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - One more lawsuit
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2018, 00:01
Scoreboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STW is an idiot,,,,,”i have never experienced any mx problems,,,,” wow good luck to you your total contribution to the total cx movement of aircraft is neglible so your inference of your total experience is again neglible. Some pilots never ever divert their whole career......doesnt mean planes dont bloody divert. I havent had the gamut of teklings walks to the 3rd floor but i sure has hell had some rotten mainentance with the argurments, telephone calls to IOC and angry managers on the phone harunging me to accept.

That being said I have had dealings with dedicated engineers who wouldnt release aircraft to me...which sends CX ENG into fits of rage and the follow on attempts to coerce me into bullying the engineers for a release...mind boggles doesnt it that management are trying to convince you to accept an unsafe aircraft amd now drag you into bulling the engineer to release unsafe aircraft to you!!!!!

VforVendetta nailed it.....we dont know but what we do know is that the company is neglient and wilful in its lack of transparency....threre is little in the way of feedback or support...and quiet a few if us have been put into the unenviable position of being bullied ...its just another nail for the coffins that something bad is coming.