PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Oakland (our new hotel destination for SFO)
Old 30th Jul 2018, 23:08
Apple Tree Yard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Koan
Read between the lines? Why post this SHOCK VIDEO. Political street violence has nothing to do with night stops and suggests a subtle bigotry.
unsuitable to pprune

CX lays over in much more dangerous places around the world than Oakland and experienced air crew know to avoid street hassles, demonstrations, and protests. A bit of a drive from SFO I'd reckon but parts of Oakland are very nice with excellent bars and restaurants. Lake Merritt (lived there) , Piedmont Ave, Jack London Square. A retired Captain I know even had a upscale LOFT in downtown

Anyone have a spare $1.7mil for a new Oakland Hills Residence?

The views are astounding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVtq...ature=youtu.be

Ahh, the old "bigotry" accusation, the usual default attack position of the left. A perusal of the latest crime statistics for different urban areas of the USA will make it quite clear just how dangerous Oakland is. The racial makeup of the town is not something you can just wish away. I know for you liberals the acceptance of fact is a bit difficult at most times. It's hard for you to deal with the real world outside of your little bubbles of self-delusion that you inhabit. As for purchasing property in Oakland. Bwahahahaha