PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Study material for ICAO to CASA ATPL conversion
Old 27th Jul 2018, 06:25
Vio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Study material for ICAO to CASA ATPL conversion

Hey everyone,

I'm brand new on this forum. I joined it because I wanted to ask for some advice regarding the study material for the "CASA ATPL conversion". I currently hold a Canadian ATPL and fly the DH8 (F/O) for a Canadian carrier. Although I love Canada and I have a great career here, I have family in Australia and I'd like to move closer to them. I'm looking to eventually get a job with Qantaslink, on the same aircraft I currently fly. I have a few questions:

1. What books do you recommend for the ATPL Human Factors (AHUF) exam and the ATPL Overseas conversion (AOSA)? Also, where can I purchase them? How much are the books / study notes? I can either have my sister pick them up in Brisbane or have it shipped to her there and then she can ship it to me in Canada.

2. How much does it cost to write each exam?

3. Where can one write them in the Brisbane area?

Thanks a bunch in advance, and if any of you fancy changing countries (aka, coming to fly in Canada), send me a message with any questions you may have about the industry here. I'd be more than happy to return the favor.

Cheers

Vio