PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Amelia Earhart PNG Theory
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2018, 01:52
David Billings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
“The Australian” article on the ENB Story....

I know you have all been waiting with bated breath for the article to be published..... I have it firm now from the journalist that the Project Story will be in the Saturday 4th August edition of the Weekend Magazine. They are still setting it up and next Wednesday a "videographer" will be here at my home to ask me questions in front of a camera and they are going yo link the video into the written story. I will be honest and say that I was worried that they were going to stall for some time on this but it seems they have checked it out and are now very interested and so are going through with it on the 4th August. Sorry to keep you waiting……

Now, to all the overseas people who will have some difficulty as the newspaper is a subscription on the internet..... If you will send me you email addresses (... and I never ever keep emails in an address file)... if you will send me your emails I will send you a scanned copy. I plan to send the actual magazine to those who have donated and that I have addresses for and send scanned copies to those that I have email addresses for... that is the least I can do for those interested. I will delete your emails after the action. My email address is on the website www.earhartsearchpng.com

The recent comments:

1. Yes, Richard Gillespie is regurgitating the supposed radio calls with a new analysis of the calls heard, even those on harmonics. That still does not explain how two doctors can say that the bones found in 1940 on Gardner Island were "Male" the bones and radio calls being "part and parcel" of the whole TIGHAR Deal.....

2. Fox News has a report of papers from Earhart's entry into an air race in 1936 which has a picture of the engine nacelles in great clarity showing the described "Ugly Rivets" which clearly a make the nacelle totally different to Cazalet33's (and anybody else's) supposition that the engine nacelle examined by Keith Nurse was from a B-17.

3. Correct that the right engine and propeller had to be out of the water, meaning that in the forced landing, it also had to be the left main leg which broke.... and as one writer has said, it is more likely that the survivors of such a landing would look forlornly at the aircraft sat there in the tidal water that go out there of five or six successive low tides days to make calls... also, looking at an aerial photo of Gardner island, there are flat areas at the side of the lagoon which would appeal to me more than the tidal flats to make a landing where it would be realised the aircraft is never ever going to leave the island. I could relate more fables from TIGHAR about that landing and the aftermath than there is room on this page.

Regards....