PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2018, 10:46
Prototoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChrisF87
Hi everyone!
I just registered here.

I took the FEAST and DART tests last 7th June.
I passed FEAST, with other 2 our of 5 people there, but, after 2 weeks of long waiting, I was notified I did not pass DART.

All the official information I had was: 'once you have applied, you can not apply again', then I read somewhere that you can apply after 2 years, and they I just read again that is 12 months. Someone can clarify this? I understand that whenever I apply again, I should retake FEAST again too even if I passed this time, am I right?

And what about applying in other companies/countries? Can I apply now lets say in Ireland if I just failed the DART test in NATS?

Anyone can help?

Thank you!
From my understanding, you have to still go through FEAST and DART (or their equivalents) whenever you apply to any ANSP - even if you passed FEAST I previously. What is confusing is that those particular tests are tied to your personal information, so I'm not quite sure exactly how it all works. Perhaps you can only take FEAST once a year? Some ANSPs don't use the Eurocontrol standardised tests, but it would be difficult to find those ANSPs in Europe.

But with regards to NATS, HR told me at my stage 3 that it is now every 12 months.