PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2018, 17:33
RAS_2001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My personal expeirence at MAN has varied depending upon factors including the time of day, passenger density, and of course inevitably the airline. If you're travelling early morning, then you should have not rouble getting through security, whereas if you're travelling much later on, I'd imagine that you stand a much greater chance of subjecting yourself to quite a long and drawn out process.
The worst experience I've had was waiting to pass through MAN security with around 50-100 people queuing in front of me. Not to mention the fact that my flight was delayed by around 5 HOURS! As it turns out, it was a mechanical breakdown which grounded the aircraft at ALC, the aircraft was eventually replaced but by then some travellers had fallen asleep... Good job RYR ��

The best experience I had was 2 years ago, whereby I easily managed to slither through security in just under 5 mins. Additionally, the flight itself was on time which was a bonus.

Overall I believe that customer expeirence will vary with the factors that I have previously mentioned and more.