PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NAS, facts and fantasies
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2003, 16:25
axiom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done, Great Woomera, Great aviation "Oricle". Stifle my post which was relevant and let snarek loose.

May one remind you that Pprune stands for, PROFESSIONAL PILOTS rumour network, and not "AMATEUR" private pilot's rumour network, which YOU removed from the GA section and placed on the "reporting points" forum. (more for the professionals methinks).

Perhaps something that may liven the debate, a telephone call this day to Martin Ferguson's office stated that "NAS is not a done deal" and needs some more rational debate.

The word is "rational" and does not impinge on my having made a statement to the effect that snarek and the AOPA Board do not represent ME with their irrational and villifying diatribe let alone 20,000 other PPL's storming Parliament house with what they claim is representative of AOPA.

Axiom is a supporter of NAS and ADSB but the way this thread is heading (for a Union confrontation) is not in the interests nor the "terms of reference" of AOPA.

I again remind you of the FACT that it was Chris McKeown that was instrumental in getting AOPA, NAS and ADSB on the same page and not the present loud incumbants, for whatever that is worth to your debate.

Seeing as how I can't get your mob to respond, perhaps Bill Hamilton (who was doing a fair enough job and is still, I believe on the Board), could respond? Or has he been sent to Coventry.

axiom you just dont get it.

a previous warning from Woomera;

Axiom et al

Use of the word "AOPA" in a post is not reason to close or moderate a thread.

I have no association with AOPA, but am getting tired of attempts to subvert PPRuNe into an "unofficial AOPA web site for the disenchanted" and the time taken to read (and moderate) uninteristing, repetitious ramblings, which rightfully belong within the AOPA organisation.

Or anywhere, except PPRuNe!

I give you fair warning: AOPA topics of general aviation interest are welcome on PPRuNe. However should the thread degenerate into repetitious, rambling, slanderous direct or indirect attacks on anyone (AOPA Director, Member or any other person), the threads will be removed and posters banned - without fear or favour!

If you don't like the Rules to play with Danny's toys, go get your own toys.

Woomera

You're banned until further notice

Last edited by Woomera; 7th Oct 2003 at 18:19.