PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EC135 hard landing Chicago Area July 7
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2018, 16:14
SASless

Received 521 Likes on 217 Posts
Before you start reading this....start your Timer.....and at the end of it....check how long it takes you to read this post.

A couple of observations.

Gullibell is very secure in his opinions it appears.

He has arrived at some of those by means of a 30 Seconds of low or zero Oil Pressure and a Turbine Engine goes "Kaboom".

He appears to reckon that Peter Pilot must "Immediately" react to the first perceived indication there might be such a loss of Pressure or lack of pressure to avoid the "KaBoom".

Now....if he would be so kind to enlighten us on the factual basis for the 30 Second interval between first notice of the lack or or loss of Oil Pressure and the "KaBoom"....it would help us to understand his pedantic claim for the need for "Immediate" action.

Then....I would like to know what his definition of "Immediate Action" is.

Likewise....his explaining the definition of "Immediate" in the context of this discussion would be helpful to the rest of us.

Additionally, I would like to hear his Dissertation on the various outcomes of lubrication system failures in modern twin engine helicopters explaining the full range of causes and ramifications of actual loss or lack of adequate lubrication as compared to spurious indications.

So....please do hold forth Old Fellow and enlighten us please.

Fifty Seconds is a very long time according to Gullibell......how long did it take you to read this Post?

I wonder if I ever had him as a Student in one of my Sim's.....I am thinking not based upon his posts so far.