PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2018, 22:02
Flightlevel001

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When are MAG going to realise that all of this chaos is down to its own failing management? Security has been ‘an absolute joke’ for some time now and initially I had assumed the whole shambolic experience was down to the front line staff members making everyone’s lives a misery. But what’s becoming clear is that this is mainly down to their bats being broken by their bosses. Aging equipment breaking down, and more and more pressure being ratcheted up against them, is there any wonder why there are staff shortages? I’d get another job too...

The latest revenue generating scheme to ‘pay, kiss and fly’ has caused complete chaos that was totally self inflicted.

The staff car park is too far to walk from and the traffic around the area is so strangled that the busses are infrequent and late; regardless if you can get in or out of the place yourself.

Every excuse thats been used in response isn’t to admit their own failings, rather to blame everything else and to trumpet the new (and hopefully improved) Terminal Redevelopment. Which, by the way they had a wonderful opportunity to create an attractive world class building which appears to be starting to resemble dreary grey box complete with an equally aw-inspiring multi-storey carpark-which I’m sure will be very lucrative!

I want to love the place, but these problems simply don’t exist elsewhere to the same extent.

But, hey, it’s expanding, so at least that’s something I suppose. Whether they can cope with it or not.