PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Smart Aviation in Poznan, Poland - Visit
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2018, 20:15
JakubEGSC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pilot1981
I would like to highly apologise Jakub that I was not able to meet on time. Indeed, I was flying at that time with IR student. I am glad that Jan has shown you a school. Jan as our former student is well informed about training offer so no doubt you've received very detailed information regarding our school. To conclude all benefits we have 9 airplanes in our fleet including 2 twins. Our newest twin is brand new airplane equipped with Garmin G1000 NXi. Besides all modern airplanes with glass cockpit we have also newest Alsim ALX simulator certified for IR/ME and MCC. We are also offering accommodation at the school.

Mateusz Dzialynski
CEO/CFI ATO Smart Aviation
Hello Mateusz,

Thanks for you reply in this post, much appreciated. I am a bit gutted that I missed you in the office but I may schedule to come back and allocate more time in Poznan so have some time contingency.

I am really impressed with your training centre and I will send some of my fellow students your way too.

I can only confirm that checking out your impressive fleet and sim was great experience. And the view of them lined up on the apron (due to weather) I can only compare it to visiting FTE Jerez in Spain :-) .

Speak to you soon.

J