PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Update
Thread: Gulf Air Update
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2018, 05:54
Smoke mountain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As we all agree that as long as unqualified person getting a management job depending on his last name and his loyalty they will never go to their old golden time.
The company is full with corrupt and unqualified people ,and believe me when I tell you they are holding every one who is talented enough to manage this place.
I can see that some one came from the boy-cut neighboring country with high level management role, he was doing well there, ,deputy CEO who is calling all the shoots new position made so they fit him in, holds an MBA in aviation management from well known university in UK,on the other hand their new board members are very qualified people, all or most of them are respected business men in their country but they have ZERO aviation knowledge!
you can add that they have fired around six first officers and captains for various reasons.

their vacancy for DEC and DEFO have been on for years now, only few who have applied for both jobs, they don't have the ability to attract us fellow pilots.

In my little experience till today, they need to remove all cancer 'being corruption' before starting any expansion plans, the environment inside the company reminds me of GOT or the godfather , its like mob families are on war and depending on your alliance you will get better jobs.