PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 15th Jul 2018, 06:15
Chopz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mikewil
I don't mean to sound like a sore loser here, but does anyone else get the feeling that this intake was a sham?

Something gives me the impression that this was a tiny intake of very few candidates where in comparison to previous intakes, only a tiny percent progressed beyond the online testing.

Looking over previous intakes through this thread, it seems that there are large numbers being invited to the assessment day and this time, only a couple. It is also odd that they had an intake barely 6 months from the last, when previously they have been every 12 or 18 months. It is also bizarre that they gave only 48 hours to do the test and have seemingly invited candidates to the assessment day without even doing the OPQ test.

I feel as if I have wasted a chance by applying for this sham intake rather than one of the 'proper' ones they have done previously.
Yeah, I get that feeling too.

For some reason there was no OPQ? There was a telephone 'interview' when that was actually taken away. It seems it was a wasted opportunity for most people.

The problem I have is that Airservices Australia will have a ****eload of people applying. I don't think it's matters to them how much of a sham the recruitment process is. Considering that it seems so many don't make it through the training academy that they would actually look at their recruitment process.