PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QimBiz AERO
Thread: QimBiz AERO
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2018, 21:46
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G650ER
Howdy "Twin2040" I think that there a lot of haters around the forum.

My 20c.... I talked with their crews and what I know that QBA is a privately owned company belonging to a top Asian individual, part of even a larger holding with 160+ companies worldwide including P&G , several other airlines, Car manufacturers, hotel Chains,etc.... As far as I saw they really operate very VVIP. (plenty of politicians, bankers so forth and so ) .... so I could quite understand the reason why the are so discreet.

I think that "Klimax" has totally misinterpreted the paragraph:

I believe that by Jumbo they refer the A380 and future aircraft in that category.... They guys that were flying for them were to ex-Emirates 777 Captains....

Those guys have several Gulfstreams and BBJs moving a lot in and out of Singapore and the UAE. but I also heard that they fly also in Europe.
1 post and based in Singapore. Are you a real, I mean a REAL Smurf? The company does NOT exist mate. Please add just one link proving the true existence and that you're not a REAL smurf. Cheers mate.

And mate, this one; http://qimbizaero.com/ - please that's just BS at best. Something better, pls., thank you.