PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 14th Jul 2018, 15:01
Alfredol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DEC Boeing

Any news about DEC on Boeing fleet ??? Regards

Originally Posted by APU_inop
Depends on the fleet and the crewing factor. Last year we had plenty of pilots on my fleet and we got almost all we bid for. Now there are less and therefor lower satisfaction rates, however the company is recruiting accordingly. It is very cyclic, don't expect to get all your bids all the time.

Their rosters are quite different since they can operate several different types of flights. No fixed pattern, it's all cyclic and calculated by a computer.

No idea where to find it. I only refer to our part-A but it cannot be shared. The FTL's are a lighter version of the old JAR ones.

You fly with a QCAA license, the conversion is taken care of for you by the guys in the office. You only do an initial medical in Qatar, which is straight forward really.

Not underground. Don't bid for afternoon landings in Doha during the summer. If you do, stay off the curry and buy quality deodorants.

At least a week before as per the rules (I think), however it's usually published earlier.

I fly Boeings, this French equipment sounds like complicated stuff. I envy your table though.