PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cape Flying Services...south Africa
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2003, 02:33
sanjo69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Judgment Hearing

I am surprised to see Mr Todd continuing to degrade the UK Court Sytem.

Let me explain the facts, On Monday 29th September 2003, Mr Pugh, the agent for CFS in the UK was sucessful in having the judgment set aside based on a technical "date of issue" point, it was not because it was issued illegally or that he doesnt have a case to answer but more perhaps a sign that the UK court system is more fairer contrary to some beliefs.

The full hearing is due to take place at the end of this month where both parties will be given the opportunity to present its case and leave the judge to make his final decision on the matter. Obviously this hearing will be time consuming, expensive and totally unecessary as in my opinion and to a greater extent very clear ( as day and night) that CFS (Europe) owes me money. The question is just how much!

As is well documented on this thread within this website this action had become necessary due to inability or willingness of Mr Pugh, either as an individual or joint with CFS, irrespective, and to resolve the matter.

As a further gesture of reconcilliation, Friday, Last week I have presented a fair and reasonable offer to Mr Pugh's lawyer, to resolve this issue thus preventing an expensive court hearing.

I am still awaiting a response from them, however, this case is still very much ongoing and very unfortunate for all concerned and at the end of it, to which I hope Mr Todd realises, there will be no winners !

regards

Sandy Young