PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2018, 09:21
Venyx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LyanRewis
So finished the stage 2 process, got through the paper and the FEAST with not too much difficulty - it's a shame they don't show you the results of it! Would of loved to of known areas I got wrong!
With the DARTS I got through the first 5 stages without much difficulty but on the final stage I unfortunately crashed twice and missed approx 4 calculations . Has anyone that has crashed passed that to proceed onto stage 3?
Also when talking to the woman when I was leaving that the first couple of stages of DARTS the company that owns the software uses them as the getting use to the "game" so don't panic too much on those stages!
Praying that is a pass though
Thanks!
I forgot about one of the planes at my Stage 2 and it disappeared off the screen. Safety is a major factor in NATS but also they don’t expect you to be perfect straight away!

@richjonesy - just have competency answers ready and rehearsed. If you know the information in the booklet and how to apply it around a situation then you will be fine in the technical interview. The competency questions will give them a better idea if you are able to cope with the job. Bit more important!